- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 1/2 lb boneless pork shoulder, trimmed of excess fat and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup Progresso™ Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 cup american style prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon liquid sauce
In small bowl, mix 3 tablespoons brown sugar, the chili powder, 2 teaspoons salt and the pepper. Rub mixture all over pork. Place in 4 1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker.
Pour broth and 1/4 cup of the vinegar over pork. Cover and cook on High heat setting 4 hours.
In medium bowl, beat mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons vinegar, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir in coleslaw mix. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes but no longer than 4 hours.
Remove pork to cutting board, and shred using 2 forks. Reserve 1 cup of the cooking liquid. Discard remaining cooking liquid. In medium bowl, mix reserved cooking liquid with barbecue sauce and remaining 1/4 cup vinegar; return to slow cooker with shredded pork. Cover and cook on Low heat setting about 20 minutes or until warmed.